When we take a picture, we pay attention to all the details: the background, poses, and facial expressions. However, sometimes we can’t foresee everything, and unpredictable things make photos much better.
21. “My lady friend wanted a piggyback picture on the beach, and a random biker watching the sunset said he wanted one too.”
20. “My friend tried to take a nice picture at the mall.”
19. “My photobomb at Coachella was captured by the paparazzi.”
18. “Took a photo of my buddy while he was fishing. I call this one Damn, she found me.”
17. “It’s so irritating when cute girls mess with my photo shoot.”
16. “My son was asked to take a picture of a nice Asian family at Disneyland…he did not understand.”
15. We wonder when they noticed this epic photobomber?
14. “If you’re gonna photobomb a kiss, do it right.”
13. “Oh, I’m sorry. Were you taking a picture of the castle?”
12. “I photobombed a girl on the beach taking pictures, told her about it, and had her send it to me.”
11. Sweet old man at the beach: “Would you like me to take a photo of you 2 lovebirds?“ My wife: ”Yes please!” Nailed it.
10. “Ran into this crew while taking pictures in the park. They asked to be in a photo, and it turned out amazing!”
9. Well, it looks a bit scary.
8. “This homeless guy photobombed my wedding shoot.”
7. “One is never too old to photobomb a bikini shot.”
6. Let’s hope it’s just an illusion.
5. “Gimme a sec.”
4. “Possibly the most skillful photobomb ever.”
3. “So I’m trying to take a picture of a dog until this lil cutie comes by and TOTALLY photobombs.”
2. “Tried to take a selfie at JFK. Caught this gem before I could figure out how to reverse the cam.”
1. He wasn’t invited to take a family photo, so he did what he had to.